This web site is owned and operated by Clini Research Services ("we", "our", or "us" or the "Company"). We understand and value your privacy. We want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
In general, you can visit the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself. By providing your Personal Information to us, you explicitly agree to our collection and use of such information as described in this Policy. If you choose to register and are 13 years of age or older, we will collect and process such information from you, including but not limited to the below mentioned(“Personal Information”):
- (a) Information that you provide to us by filling in forms. This includes contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, financial information, if any, unique identifiers such as preferences information such as favorites lists, transaction history.
- (b) Information that you provide when you write directly to us (including by e-mail).
- (c) Information that you provide to us by writing on our blogs;
- (d) Information relating to logs is automatically reported by your browser each time you access our Site. When you use the Site, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, referring/ exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We use this information, which does not identify users, to analyze trends and to gather demographic information about the user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
- (e) We may collect information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies help us improve our Site and deliver a better and personalized service. Cookies enable Us:
i.to estimate Our users’ usage size and pattern
ii.to store information about your preferences, and allow us to customize our Site according to your interests;
iii.to speed up your searches;
(f) to recognize you when you return to our Site.
Usage of Collected Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes, including:
- (a) To provide, personalize, maintain and improve our products and services, such as to enable support and other services, enable features to personalize your Cliniversity account;
- (b) To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the relevant information and services;
- (c) To administer and enhance the security of our Cliniversity Platform and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- (d) To provide you with information about services we consider similar to those that you are already using, or have enquired about, or may interest you such as promotional offers. If you are a registered user, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or push notifications or SMS or telephone) with information about these services;
- (e) To understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, make special offers, provide customer support, process and respond to your queries;
- (f) To generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns;
- (g) To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services if any; or
- (h) To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- (i) To remind you of completing payments to obtain course access and remind you about class timings or class reschedule or class cancellations if any
We may combine the information that we receive from third parties with the information you give to us and the information we collect about you for the purposes set out above. Further, we may anonymize and/or de-identify information collected from you through the Services or via other means, including via the use of third-party web analytic tools. As a result, our use and disclosure of aggregated and/or de-identified information are not restricted by this Policy, and it may be used and disclosed to others without limitation. We analyze the log files of our Cliniversity Platform that may contain Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring, app crashes, page viewed and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. This helps us to administer the website, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Links to Third Party Sites
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our affiliated merchants, partner networks, affiliates, and other third parties. The inclusion of a link does not imply any endorsement by us of the third party website, the website's provider, or the information on the third party website. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites may be governed by their own privacy policies and we disclaim all responsibility or liability with respect to these policies or the websites. Please check these policies and the terms of the websites before you submit any information to these websites.
We maintain log files of the traffic that visits our Site. We do not link any information gathered in these log files to Personal Information. Log files are used to manage traffic loads and information technology requirements for providing reliable service. Information collected includes IP addresses and browser types.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. As a registered user with an account and a password, you are responsible for keeping your password confidential. We take commercially reasonable safeguards to protect and preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, reproduction, use or amendment. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect your Personal Information, we assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control and you agree that you will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless such breach has been caused as a direct result of our gross negligence or wilful default.. If we learn of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using this Site or providing personal information to us you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of this site. We may post a notice on our Site if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
We will keep Personal Information of our users for as long as they are registered subscribers or users of our products and services, and as permitted by law.
Sharing your personal information
If you have purchased Cliniversity course, we may ask you for a testimonial, we will display your testimonial on our website, photos, and videos or in our social media channels such as Facebook, YouTube or Flickr. You should be aware that your publicly identifiable information could be used to send you promotional, unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for your personal information which you have chosen to display.
If you don't want us to feature your pictures/testimonials on our website or on our social media channels, you can write a mail to support@Cliniversity.com
Personal Information Corrections
You can contact us if you notice that the information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete. Please send us a mail to support@Cliniversity.com
If you choose to register for our products and services, we will send you certain promotional emails. Promotional Emails advertise our products and services and/or the products and services of our Users and Affiliates. If you do not want to receive promotional emails from us, you may elect to opt-out of receiving promotional emails at any time after registering by e-mailing us at support@ Cliniversity.com
. , by writing to us at the address contained herein, or by hitting the "unsubscribe" button at the bottom of any of our e-mails.
We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure doing so in the Company's interest to protect its property or other legal rights or the rights or property of others.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
This Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. Subject to arbitration, the courts at Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Policy. If any dispute arises between the Company and You in connection with or arising out of the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of the Policy, such dispute shall be referred to arbitration in accordance with the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 for the time being in force. The arbitration shall be conducted by one (1) arbitrator mutually appointed by the Company and You. The seat of arbitration shall be Bangalore, Karnataka. The language of the arbitration proceedings and of all written decisions and correspondence relating to the arbitration shall be English.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
CR4, level 2
Karnataka - 560066