- Instructor: admin
- Lectures: 16
- Duration: 10 weeks
Clinical data management (CDM) is a critical phase in clinical research, which leads to generation of high-quality, reliable, and statistically sound data from clinical trials. Clinical data management assures collection, integration and availability of data at appropriate quality and cost. It also supports the conduct, management and analysis of studies across the spectrum of clinical research as defined by the National Institutes of Health (NIH). The ultimate goal of CDM is to assure that data support conclusions drawn from research. Achieving this goal protects public health and confidence in marketed therapeutics.
The minimum eligibility criteria for Professional Certification in Clinical Data Management would include either of the following:
– Any degree in Bioscience/Life Sciences such as Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics, Biotechnology, Botany, Zoology etc
– Any degree in Medicine such as MBBS, BDS, BPT, BAMS, BHMS,, BUMS etc
– Any degree in Pharmacy / Pharmaceutical Sciences
– Any degree in Chemistry / Biostatistics / Bioinformatics
– Any degree in Nursing / Allied Health
– Any degree in Computer Science / IT
– Students in their final year of graduation for the above courses are also eligible to apply.